* Wine Release Date : 10/5/2019 – Retail Price : $28
91 Points – American Wine Society (10/31/2019)
Los Angeles International Wine Competition, (5/23/2019)
The only Pennsylvania Wine recognized for the 2019 Competition!
The last reserve release was in 2014. Each year we craft our Six Point blend by hand selecting the best ratio of wines we have available to produce a consistent high quality product. Every once and a while a particular batch of wine or set of barrels is exceptionally good and we declare a reserve. As in 2014 this Reserve is made out of the best barrels of Cabernet Franc and bottled without blending with any other grape to produce a pure reflection of the grape and that years harvest.
This wine then undergoes extensive bottle conditioning and allowed to ‘rest’ to improve flavor and mouthfeel.
- Vintage – 2017
- Bottles – 319 (26.5 Cases)
- Harvest & Crush – 10/01/17
- Skin Contact : 8 Days, Pressed on 10/09/17
- Barrel Conditioning 10/18/17 – 12/22/18
- Bottle Conditioning 12/22/18 – 10/5/19