Great wine starts here...
ter · roir
Cases per year
My family has been farming this soil since 1947. These fields fed generations of dairy cows, produced top quality hay for the equine industry, and even grew sweet corn for local farmers markets.
We work hard to maintain these vines and source additional fruit from only the best growers. From berry to bottle we take great care to make sure that the final product is good enough to put our name on.
Thank you for helping us keep this family farm thriving for over 70 years.
- Wine and cheese weekend 1 October 2, 2021 at 9:30 pm – October 3, 2021 at 10:30 pm
- Wine and cheese weekend 2 October 9, 2021 at 9:30 pm – October 10, 2021 at 10:30 pm
- Downingtown Farmers Market October 2, 2021 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Kerr Park, Park Ln, Downingtown, PA 19335, USA
- Malvern Farmers Market October 9, 2021 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Burke Park, Malvern, PA 19355, USA
- Clark Park Farmers Market October 9, 2021 at 10:00 am – 2:00 pm 4300-4398 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA Pre-orders encouraged, We will be resuming our regular monthly markets starting April 10th.
Visit Our Tasting Room
Deerfoot Vineyards and Winery
1492 Ridge Road,
Shoemakersville PA 19555
OPEN Saturday & Sundays 12-5
Tastings will return April 10th